What's for Dinner? ...Part 2

Monday, January 26, 2015

 http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday

I was trying to throw myself back into meal planning, 'cause I know it's effective, but for whatever reason I tapped out! My 14 Day plan didn't Happen & I bet you're all wondering why?  I became so overwhelmed by "the PLAN" that I didn't even start! Have you ever found yourself stuck in this situation? If so what did you do? So for this week here's what I'm going to do...Focus on a 7 day plan & so here it is: (click on image to view Larger)
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww161/imw84790/1262015%20menu_1.png
Breakfast Links:
Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
Banana Pancakes

Lunch Links:
Pear Gorganzola Salad




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About US

My photo
We got Married in the summer of 1999. what a crazy Year that was. So many of our friends and family got married that same year. It's been a wild ride but after all, we are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ~Even after all this time the slipper still fits~

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe