What’s for dinner?

Monday, January 05, 2015


OK I must confess I’m guilty of this & we found ourselves eating out a lot lately (Little Caesars to be exact it $5 for crying out loud, but not so healthy).

Simple steps I’m taking to get back on track w/ meal planning:
1-      Join a meal service that does it for you (I have one & use some of it) these are the ones I’ve tried: Kids Meal plans,Deals to Meals, 5dinners1hr & this is the one I still subscribe to: Grocery Shrink Plus, figure out what is right for your Family.
2-      Make a favorites recipe book (try 1 new recipe a week, but don’t go overboard) Goal 15 recipes (to rotate thru each season to prevent boredom) I use a pocket Meal Planner from Pocket Full of Posies(not sure if they're in business any more) 
3-      Take the time to sit down & plan (shut down Facebook/pintrest/instagram/Tv distractions) use what’s on sale to your advantage (eat for the season).
4-      Find someone to hold me accountable ie. family/you guys.
5-      Make it enjoyable so I will continue with it.

http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday

Meal plan for the week: Click to see a bigger view
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww161/imw84790/1515MPM.png


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About US

My photo
We got Married in the summer of 1999. what a crazy Year that was. So many of our friends and family got married that same year. It's been a wild ride but after all, we are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ~Even after all this time the slipper still fits~

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe