He waits for Her! The not so Ordinary Proposal.

Friday, August 14, 2015

           

        After Dinner we headed to the Dixie rock to go rappelling. It was late at night and I was scared to death. This was my first time rappelling.  I've climbed the Rock before, but never went down it and especially not at night.  I was literally freaking out! It took them quite a while to talk me of the ledge.  When I finally took that backwards step off the rock, nervous as all get out mind you, all I could think of was getting to the bottom in one piece. I was about half way to the bottom, here came Shaun crazy insane head first off the ledge. It blew me away, he was such a pro at this. (I couldn't find a picture of that night)
When he caught up with me he bent down on one knee sideways on the rock and asked me to marry him. With a  flood of emotions I said yes, and our adventure began... Since then he has shown me how to get out of my comfort zone in more ways then one, especially when I was too scared. Why am I telling you this? Today we're celebrating 16th anniversary and looking back it's been quite a wild ride filled with lot's of adventure!!!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/e6/e3/5ce6e38b197579cfaf48cdeb7c076a99.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About US

My photo
We got Married in the summer of 1999. what a crazy Year that was. So many of our friends and family got married that same year. It's been a wild ride but after all, we are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ~Even after all this time the slipper still fits~

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe