7 Months

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


V Just Loves to keep us on our toes. She's got 2 bottom teeth now.

So CuTe we luv em
I decided to cut off Her Tail,It was time It drove me nuts long enough. I couldn't believe it was a little over 3 inches long so V Had her first Hair cut. She's turned into quite the mover & shaker. I guess I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks baby-proofing things cause if she can see it then she wants it and won't give up until she has it in her hands, even if she throws a fit in the process. I can't believe it's been 7 months since we took her home with us. Time Flies so make every second count.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About US

My photo
We got Married in the summer of 1999. what a crazy Year that was. So many of our friends and family got married that same year. It's been a wild ride but after all, we are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ~Even after all this time the slipper still fits~

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe