3 Things Sunday: Cookies + Pictures + Scripture = YES!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I love Sunday!  It's seriously my favorite day of the week.  A day of rest and reflection. What better way to start the week than to share it with you and a secret sweet treat!  Sh... don't tell!  I'm sharing a secret well not so "secret" anymore, cookie recipe.  Here we go:


First Step Melt the butter
Next step measure spill the sugar.  
Yep, that happened this is real life baby!
OK sugars ready now!
Add sugars to melted butter
Enlist helper to clean up my mess.  Yeah, cause I'm real like that!

add in the rest of the wet ingredients
add together dry ingredients
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
I under-estimated my bowl size, so here I go dirtying another dish!
Note to you and my future self: use a big bowl for 1 less dirty dish
Then add in raisins and chocolate chips.
Beware of little sneaky little hands.
Drop spoonfuls of cookie batter onto cookie sheet and bake!

http://www.joyshope.com/2011/10/happy-sunday-with-printable.html


M's Yummy Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies 
Printable Recipe


1 1/2 C Sugar
1/2 C Packed Brown Sugar
1 stick of Butter (1/2 C)
1/3 C Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp Baking Soda
1tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
2 1/2 C Flour
3 C Oatmeal
1/2 C Raisins
3/4 C Chocolate Chips

Melt butter and add to sugar and the wet ingredients. Then add in the dry ingredients.
Bake at 325 degrees for 12-14 Min.

Enjoy your sweets mmm... my house sure smells yummy now!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About US

My photo
We got Married in the summer of 1999. what a crazy Year that was. So many of our friends and family got married that same year. It's been a wild ride but after all, we are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ~Even after all this time the slipper still fits~

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe